Moon Components - experiments in form.
The artist is a man who finds that the form or shape of things externally corresponds, in some strange way, to the movements of his mental and emotional life.
Who made the moon?
More images to be added to this gallery when I find time and as and when make moon shit.
Craaaaazy stuff. I love crazy shit:
Who Made the Moon—and Why?
WHAT’S WRONG with our Moon? Plenty. Here is a collection of interesting quotes from scientists, authors, researchers, NASA insiders and star-gazers relating to the enigmatic and often inexplicable nature of the moon:
Isaac Asimov, American author, professor and one of the most prolific writers of all time.
“We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself.
“Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.”
“The Moon, which has no atmosphere and no magnetic field, is basically a freak of nature”
Irwin Shapiro, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error—the Moon doesn’t exist.”
“The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight.”
The Moon: Part of a Control Matrix
“The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices.
“What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?”
Farouk El Baz, NASA
“If water vapour is coming from the Moon’s interior is this serious. It means that there is a drastic distinction between the different phases of the lunar interior—that the interior is quite different from what we have seen on the surface.”
Mikhail Vasin, Alexander Shcherbakov, Societ Academy of Sciences, 1970.
“Is the moon a creation of an alien intelligence?”
“I’m terribly puzzled by the rocks from the Moon and in particular of their titanium content.”
Dr S Ross Taylor, Geochemist of lunar chemical analysis,
Said the problem was that maria plains the size of Texas had to be covered with melted rock containing fluid titanium. He said you would not expect titanium ever to be hot enough to do that, even on Earth, and no one has ever suggested that the Moon was hotter than the Earth:
“What could distribute titanium in this way? Highly advanced technology developed and operated by entities that are immensely more technologically advance than humans.”
-=Dr. Gordon MacDonald, NASA
“it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogenous sphere’. He surmised that the data must have been wrong—but it wasn’t.”
Carl Sagan, Cosmologist,
“A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object.”
Dr. Sean C Solomon, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
“The Lunar Orbiter experiments had vastly improved knowledge of the Moon’s gravitational field and indicated the frightening possibility that the Moon might be hollow.”
Lunar Surface Anomalies
2014: THE CHINESE MOON LANDER ‘Change’e 3’ has been analyzing the lunar soil and reporting very different results compared with the (alleged) Apollo findings, most noticeably much higher titanium levels. Yes, folks, it’s another nail in the coffin of those phoney moon landings—and NASA is desperately trying to keep the truth off Youtube…
Dr. Lon Hood, University of Arizona
“We knew that the Moon’s core was small, but we didn’t know it was this small… This really does add weight to the idea that the Moon’s origin is unique, unlike any other terrestrial body.”
The Apollo 12 mission to the Moon in November 1969 set up seismometers and then intentionally crashed the Lunar Module causing an impact equivalent to one ton of TNT. The shockwaves built up for eight minutes, and NASA scientists said the Moon ‘rang like a bell’.
Maurice Ewing, American geophysicist and oceanographer
“As for the meaning of it, I’d rather not make an interpretation right now, but it is as though someone had struck a bell, say, in the belfry of the a church a single blow and found that the reverberation from it continued for 30 minutes.”
Ken Johnson, Supervisor of the Data and Photo Control department during the Apollo missions
“The Moon not only rang like a bell, but the whole Moon wobbled in such a precise way that it was almost as though it had gigantic hydraulic damper struts inside it.”
Moon rocks have been found to contain processed metals, including brass and mica, and the elements Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 that have never been found to occur naturally.
Dr. D L Anderson, Professor of geophysics and director of the seismological laboratory, California Institute of Technology
“The Moon is made inside out and that its inner and outer compositions should be the other way around.”
Dr. Robin Brett, NASA Scientist
“It seems much easier to explain the nonexistence of the moon than its existence.”
Secret Structures on the Moon
KARL WOLFE was in the Air Force for 4 and a half years beginning in January 1964. He had a top secret crypto clearance and worked with the tactical air command at Langley AFB in Virginia. While working at a NSA facility he was shown photographs taken by the Lunar Orbiter of the moon that showed detailed artificial structures. | More: Donna Hare
Cultures from Before the Moon…
AN ANCIENT RACE called the Proselenes claimed to have lived in Greece “before the coming of the Moon”. Indeed, ancient writers such as Aristotle, Plutarch, and Ovid used this description when writing about these ancient peoples. Many ancient observers including Aristarchus, Plato, and Eratosthenes reported strange “flashes”on the lunar surface. Indeed, over 500 such events have been reported since the 1500s. Modern-day observers, including NASA scientists, have also reported these strange flashes.
THE ZULU PEOPLE believe the moon to be hollow. According to Zulu legend, the moon was brought here hundreds of generations ago by two brothers, Wowane and Mpanku. They are known as the ‘water brothers’ because they had scaly skin like a fish. (This story is similar to the Mesopotamia and Sumerian accounts about the two brothers Enlil and Enki.)
“The two brothers “rolled” the moon across the sky to the earth and caused cataclysmic events on this planet.”
Zulu legend tells of Wowane and Mpanku stealing the moon in the form of an egg from the “Great Fire Dragon” and emptying out the yolk until it was hollow. They then “rolled” the moon across the sky to the earth and caused cataclysmic events on this planet (the end of the Golden Age).
Before the Moon arrived the earth was a beautiful place, a gentle place, lush and green with a gentle drizzle and mist, and the sun’s fury was not there. (This corroborates the geological and paleontological evidence that the Sahara desert was once green.)
The Tianhuanaco Calendar Gate tells the story of our previous (smaller) moon.
RECENTLY, archaeologists claim to have deciphered symbols painted on the walls of the ancient city of Tiahuanaco in Bolivia that state that the “present” moon only came into orbit around the Earth between 11,500 and 13,000 years ago.
Local tradition maintains that in ancient times the present moon was not yet the companion of our earth but was still an independent exterior planet. There was another satellite moving around our earth then, smaller and much closer than our present moon. Because of its closeness this earlier moon moved around the earth more quickly than our planet rotated, rising in the west and set in the east, so causing a great number of solar eclipses—37 every year. These celestial events are shown on the Calendar Gate ar Tianhuanaco.
The Hatybow Material
THE HOLLOW MOON diagram above comes from the work of an enigmatic Russian researcher named Khatib Alexander, or Hatybow, who has numerous articles published online, converted into English courtesy of Google Translate. | More
Hatybow states that the “lunatics”, or aliens, work and live comfortably inside the Moon. On the internal surface of the Moon, according to Hatybow, are four complexes that each has a unique set of pyramids. Each pyramid exists in tune or balance with a particular “Octave,” which is in turn connected by a specific frequency to other components of a “Super System” and a corresponding “System” on Earth.
No on knows who Hatybow is. He could be a legitimate whistleblowing Soviet researcher, or he could be a very imaginative sci fi writer—or this could be some type of governmental disinformation process, or something else entirely. Unfortunately, there isn’t much info regarding Hatybow, and he allegedly passed away in 2011 anyway…
CRROW777 has been a sky watcher for nearly 20 years, having purchased his first telescope in the 90s. For the past three years he has been a full time UFO and space anomaly investigator in southern California and in this time has become known for his UFO video work the world over. Crow is credited with the discovery of a phenomenon called the “lunar wave.”
“The Moon that you see in the sky is not a rock in orbit. It is an illusion. It’s part of the control system we live in.”
After many thousands of hours of lunar observation and research, Crow is now convinced that the moon is an illusion, the Apollo missions never happened, and no one can go above low Earth orbit. Furthermore, the moon is not a rock in orbit around the Earth, but an artificial construct, part of a giant matrix of human control involving the whole Solar System.
More: Crrow777 Youtube | See also: Moonlight Anomaly—It’s 15 Degrees WARMER in the Shade!
7 Irregularities that suggest Earth’s Moon was engineered
Even though the Apollo missions brought back to Earth huge amounts of data about the moon, it has remained an enigma for astronomers and scientists alike. Dr. Robert Jastrow, the first president of NASA’s Commission of Lunar Exploration called the moon “the Rosetta Stone of the planets.”
But what is it about the moon that fascinates everyone? Well, there are many people who firmly believe that Earth’s moon is actually a terraformed and engineer piece of hardware that has a 3-mile thick outer layer of dust and rocks. Beneath this layer, it is believed that the moon has a solid shell of around 20 miles made of highly resistant materials such as titanium, uranium 236, mica, neptunium 237. Definitely, elements that you would not expect to find “inside” the moon.
There are many UFOlogists around the world who speculate that the moon is actually a giant base where extraterrestrials survey mankind’s progress.
There are so many mysteries surrounding Earth’s moon that there are those who have proposed that the moon could be something entirely different.
Robin Brett, a scientist from NASA stated, “It seems easier to explain the non-existence of the Moon than its existence.”
Here are 7 Irregularities that suggest Earth’s Moon was engineered and might be a giant hollow base:
1) The Moon seems engineered. On November of 1969, NASA intentionally crashed a lunar module that caused an impact equivalent to one ton of TNT on the Moon. The shock waves built up and NASA scientists listened to what was happening on the Moon. Strangely, after impact, NASA scientists said that the Moon rang like a bell and the reverberation continued for thirty minutes. According to Ken Johnson, supervisor of the data and photo control department, the Moon not only rang like a bell but the whole Moon “wobbled” in such a precise way that it was “almost as though it had gigantic hydraulic damper struts inside it.
2) The Moon has elements it should not have. In the 1970’s Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcerbakov from the Soviet Academy of science wrote an article called: “Is the Moon the creation of Alien Intelligence?” It was a very interesting article that asked some important questions. How is it possible that the surface of the moon is so hard and why does it contain minerals like Titanium? Mysteriously, there are some lunar rocks that have been found to contain PROCESSED METALS, such as Brass, Mica and the elements of Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 that have NEVER been found to occur naturally. Yet there are traces of them on the Moon. Uranium 236 is a radioactive nuclear waste which is found in spent nuclear and reprocessed Uranium. More interestingly, Neptunium 237 is a radioactive metallic element and a by-product of nuclear reactors and the production of Plutonium. You have to ask the question: What is happening on Earth’s Moon? From where are these elements and minerals coming from?
3) Earth’s Moon does not have a solid core like every other planetary object. Researchers are nearly 100 percent sure that the Moon is, in fact, hollow or has a very low-intensity interior. Strangely, the Moon’s concentration of mass is located at a series of points just below the surface.
4) The Moon is older than Earth. Our Moon is unlike any other satellite discovered in the known universe. Researchers know the Moon is 4.6 billion years old and that raises a lot of questions. This means that the moon is older than the Earth by nearly 800,000 years according to scientists.
5) Incredible orbit. Earth’s moon is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary, nearly “perfect” circular orbit. It’s a fact that the Moon does not spin like a natural celestial body. In other words, our Moon does not share any characteristics with other moons found in our Solar System. If it wasn’t strange enough, from any point on the surface of our planet, only one side of the Moon is visible. What is the moon hiding?
6) Lunar rocks and titanium. There are some lunar rocks that have been found to contain ten times more titanium than “titanium rich” rocks on planet Earth. Here on Earth, we use Titanium in supersonic jets, deep diving submarines and spacecraft. It’s unexplainable. Dr Harold Urey, Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry said he was “terribly puzzled by the rocks astronauts found on the moon and their Titanium content. The samples were unimaginable and mind-blowing since researchers could not account for the presence of Titanium.
7) Precise position. If all of the above points did not get you to think differently about the Earth’s moon here are some more interesting things about the Moon. What is keeping the moon in its nearly perfect position? the moon has a precise altitude, course and speed, allowing it to “function” properly in regards of planet Earth.
Simply put the Moon should not be where it is currently. Everything points to the possibility that Earth’s moon was in fact placed into its current position in the distant past. The Moon’s unnatural orbit and irregular composition raise hundreds of questions that neither NASA scientists, astronomers or geologists are able to answer today. Despite all efforts to understand Earth’s “natural” satellite, the truth is that we have very little information about the Moon’s origin and purpose. What do you think the moon is? A nearly perfect natural occurrence? Or do the Moon’s origins surpass human understanding?
I do not claim to subscribe to any of these theories. I know nothing! However I find this topic intriguing and thought provoking and I do not dismiss anything out of hand ever. Nothing. If nothing else, this subject will inspire some whacky art work from this end anyway.
The book I read that sparked of my interest in this subject and the inspiration for some mad moon art is:
Disclaimer: I'm not a conspiracy nut job! 🤪